This issue brings you necromancy, a game to play with fire, and all manner of experiences one can encounter in the dark.
- "From Salted Earth," a tale of necromancy and redemption by Evan Dicken.
- "The Pebble Ballad," an epistolary tale of century-spanning sorcery by Epidiah Ravachol.
- Illustrations by Delfino Falciani, Ed Heil, and Eric Quigley.
- Yet another episode of "Oh, the Beating Drum!" a comic by Bryant Paul Johnson.
- A Scoundrel in the Deep, a game of darkness and fire by Renato Ramonda and Flavio Mortarino.
- A miscellany of experiences unseen.
- And full-color cover art by Jeff Brown.